Rockin' a Teacher Apron

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hello Joyful Speechies!

YES! You read that title right! This year I'm wearing a teacher and/or therapy apron.

This way when running around the school I can have access to things like rewards and pens without ever forgetting to grab them before leaving my office. Sometimes my storage clipboard just doesn't have enough space!

I purchased mine off Etsy (Seller: LizzysBiz), but you can find them on eBay or Amazon too. Some have zippered pockets or key fobs, which would also come in handy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LizzysBiz?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
Apron from Etsy shop (this is the one I have): LizzysBiz
Super cute option from Amazon seller CraftyMom75
I even had mine monogrammed, because-- why not? It feels so adorable and makes me feel like it's out of the Reese Whitherspoon's Draper James line!

Joyfully,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
/Users/laceymancl/Desktop/Lacey