TpT Feature: Speech Homework for the ENTIRE Year and 50 Followers Sale Details

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hello Joyful Speechies,
Have you seen your new "Speech Homework for the ENTIRE School Year" in the Teachers Pay Teacher's store? Check it out! The reviews have been spectacular for the Summer packet, so I hope this one brings you value too!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Speech-Homework-AND-Word-Lists-for-the-ENTIRE-School-Year-Articulation-2721887
Speech Homework AND Word Lists for the Entire School Year

This packet was specially created because I needed something that fit the needs of my students and their parents.

It's super special because I included word lists that you can send home. This leaves no guesswork for the students' homework helpers on what the job is for that day.

Each week includes ONE homework assignment the student can complete with a homework partner. I tried to make them fun and enjoyable for all.

You just have to print and go. Our favorite kind of material, easy-peasy!

PLUS- once I reach 50 followers in the Teachers Pay Teachers store, I will throw a 20% off sale. So go "follow" the store if you haven't yet! You go to the store homepage and click the "follow" button. We're only ONE PERSON away, so it shouldn't be too hard to reach the goal!

I hope you all enjoy!

Joyfully,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
/Users/laceymancl/Desktop/Lacey