Back to School Supplies [MUST Have]

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hello Joyful Speechies,

It's likely a trait of all Speechies and I am no exception- I LOVE good school supplies and it's a plus if they're pretty.
Liz Lemon gets me from "30 Rock" on NBC
Check out below what I think are must haves and let me know in the comments below for anything you think I missed! *All pictures should link to the exact product I'm talking about.

1. Mechanical Pencils

No, no, no, not just any mechanical pencils --- Paper Mate Clear Point Mechanical Pencils. These things are my go-to and they are amazing.


2. Pens and Pens

I just found these white pens and I love them. They are fairly cheap, but with the white they look chic.

 
2. Cat Tape Dispenser

I saw this and thought, "Are you freaking kidding me?!" They combined two of the coolest things- an adorable cat and Post-It Notes. Sold.


3. Pretty Hanging File Folders (and Tiered Holder)

Organization is the key to success when you're an SLP. I have three clear stackable filing trays with pretty folders that keep me organized and so I can see my pretty file folders. I just placed an order for this tiered file folder organizer so I can feel like Kelli Finglass of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Don't watch "Making the Team"? Well, let me tell you her office is #goals. She has a wrap-around-desk and labeled folders that make my Type-A-side swoon.


Kelli Finglass (see in the back? Swooning!):
 
4. Black and White Printer

If your school is anything like mine, the one printer for the entire building is constantly out-of-order or has a line out of the door. I had to alleviate this unnecessary stressor last year by purchasing my own black-and-white-only printer. The key is to purchase a printer that uses toner. That means you get more pages for your buck. This is the exact one I own and it's super easy to use. I love it!


5. Color Printer (with Scanner and Copier Functions!)

It was so nice having my black and white printer I went above and beyond and purchased a color printer a few months later. It's an ink-jet and can be costly to print, so I use it sparingly. I use it the most for its copying and scanning capability.


6. Label Maker

Now I'm starting to show my crazy with this one...but I label everything. Binders? Yep. Games? Yep. Notebooks? Yep. Drawers? Yep. This is the label maker I use to keep my mind at ease.

I could go on forever listing what I use, but those are some biggies.
Obviously everyone has different needs in their positions. What are your must-haves? Comment below to let me know!
Joyfully,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
/Users/laceymancl/Desktop/Lacey