Energizing Quote

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hello Joyful Speechies!

The mornings are getting darker and colder. The last signs of summer are slipping away and the warm season is becoming a memory. Personally, this has been making me feel a bit sluggish, regardless of the beauty of autumn. I wanted to combat the darkening feelings with an energizing quote!



"I want to inspire people.

I want someone

to look at me and say,

'Because of you, I didn't give up.'"

- Unknown

Joyful Speech and Language

I also have a challenge for you! Do something nice for a co-worker by the end of this week. For example, I am bringing in Starbucks coffee for the SPED team tomorrow. But you could do something like writing down something nice and handing it off in the hallway or just giving an unexpected compliment. Get creative! Let's fight the Thursday-Blues together!

Joyfully,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
/Users/laceymancl/Desktop/Lacey