Classy and Professional Earrings

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy October Joyful Speechies!

We've made it to the beautiful season of Autumn!

I wanted to do a post on something I've been obsessing over lately, which is emerald cut earrings.

Emerald is such a classy cut and it's always been one of my favorites. I mean, our girl Beyonce has an emerald cut engagement ring, so it's got to be the way to go.

Beyoncé rocking her beautiful emerald cut engagement ring
 
And on the hand or ears- this cut shimmers in the light! Timeless. Classy. Perfect for someone to add sparkle to their professional wardrobe.

Below are some from Amazon that I found. Gorgeous:

Emerald Cut Earrings from Amazon
I'm also digging the cushion cut earrings too. Let me know in the comments below if you love the emerald cut too or prefer another earring choice!

Joyfully,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
/Users/laceymancl/Desktop/Lacey