Have Students Who Love to Check the Time? [Featured TpT Product: "Clocks" for Classrooms]

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hello Joyful Speechies!

The school year's end is swiftly approaching! I'm already planning and dreaming what changes and decorations I'll use for next year.

This year, in place of a clock I put a picture frame up with the words, "Stay focused." This made the older students chuckle and kept some of the students who are time-obsessed from repeatedly checking the time and not being focused.

I prefer visual timers over having a clock, so the students clearly know their expectations without having to ask or check all the time. It's been bugging me all year that I didn't have time to make it match my room or be my preferred "pretty," so...

I finally took the time to create something more "me" to use for next year and thought I'd share with you! I made it available in lots of colors, so it can be changed out with the holidays or your changing classroom themes! It's available in each color with two wording choices: "Stay Focused" or "Question?"


Check it out in my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store!

In the comments below, let me know if there are any additional colors you'd like me to add to the "clocks."

Joyfully,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
/Users/laceymancl/Desktop/Lacey